One of the many little lessons I took home from ALT was that I need to be more organized. Since I've been traveling so much I don't have much of an office situation at the moment. But I'm getting ready to settle back down, and thinking about tools for organization. If organization is on your mind too, here are some Etsy finds to help you on your way.
1. Chalkboard Wall Calendar, Look Sugar. This awesome vinyl wall decal that works with both fancy chalk pens and regular old chalk.
2. Leather Calendar, Bull Skin Artist. For those appointments you really don't want to forget, carry them with you in this vintage style pocket calendar.
3. Upcycled Vintage Book Journal, Gabblehatch. Keep track of all those great ideas by writing them down in this great upcycled notebook.
4. Vintage File Organizer, Smak Boutique. The pull out drawers in this file organizer are great. I don't have many files to keep track of, but I can definitely see this helping me keep track of my many projects.
5. Wooden Stapler, San Mecco. Staplers are necessary tools, but rarely are they lovely as well. I love this wooden one, which is available in four wood finishes.
6. Wooden Squirrel Tape Dispenser, Mechakucha-808. I've seen this wooden squirrel before and would love to see it perched on my own desk.
7. Upcycled Washboard Bulletin Board, Beguiling Vintage. Bulletin boards can be a bit boring, which is why I love this one made from an upcycled washboard.
8. Interoffice Envelope Laptop Sleeve, Wonder Threads. I love the vinatge throwback style of this laptop sleeve.
9. Vintage Typewriter Key Pushpins, Pinwheel Fair. Finish off that mood board with stylish pushpins like these.